Digital Registration Process: 3 easy Steps
Looking for a VAT ID?
Register for a VAT number in just a few minutes – easy and from home.
- STEP 1: Select country
- STEP 2: Fill the forms
- STEP 3: Submit
Easy registration. Easy processing. Full overview. Full control.
Receiving the VAT number can take up to 12 weeks! With the validity date that you will determine in the beginning, you are already legally good to go and allowed to store and sell your goods.
1. Select a country
- Simply select the country in which you want to register for VAT
- The digital registration process ensures the fastest registration ever
- Register in just a few minutes wherever the registration is wanted
2. Fill the forms
- Enter all relevant information into the registration forms
- Save the entered information to save even more time in the future
- Tooltips ensure a quick and easy completion of the form
3. Submit and.. you are done!
- Get a detailed summary of the entered information
- Submit the form and that’s it
- You will be contacted when the registration is valid
Our goal is providing the best service
What we do differently
Digital registration in all countries
Quick and easy processing
Own account manager as point of contact
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does the VAT registration take?
On average the VAT registration take between 4 and 6 weeks, but this depends from country to country.
Which documents are required?
That differs from country to country. Check out our Blog to find out more about that.
Is only the registration in Europe possible?
No. Even though for most of our clients the European countries are interesting when it comes to selling and when it comes to VAT registrations. However, we can register you wherever you want.